Architectural Systems Architectural AR3020
Built for strength, protection and beauty, PGT® Architectural Systems serves the needs of the commercial and residential high-rise window market. PGT Architectural Systems represents an investment in lasting quality, as each product is custom-built to exact specifications and offers a wide variety of options, allowing you flexibility in your new construction or replacement projects.
PGT Architectural Systems products feature:
• Heavy-duty extruded aluminum frames
• Laminated glass • Mechanically fastened corners • Powder coat paint • Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel hardware and fasteners • Customizable options including frame colors, glass tints, and grid styles and patterns
Fixed (non-operable) windows and are often used as accent windows
Available in a variety of shapes and sizes • Provides maximum amount of light • Can serve as standalone or companion window
Maximum sizes up to 72” x 120”
Installation covers • For a complete, clean appearance
Available in popular Fixed Lite Architectural shapes • Half Circle, Eyebrow, Arch, Trapezoid tab-group
Options & Accessories
• Color chart is for reference only and is not to be used for final color matching.
Dependent on window style
PGT® is dedicated to earning your confidence in our products. For this reason, we test our windows and doors to confirm that they meet the exacting standards of the industry’s most respected accredited organizations. These certifications ensure you that PGT stands behind every product we manufacture for your home.
PGT Architectural Systems product certifications, ratings, and testing include:
• AAMA Tested/ Keystone Certified
• Florida Product Approval • International Building Code • STC (Sound Transmission Class) Designed for Strength
PGT invests hundreds of hours into testing the designs of our windows and doors to ensure that all of our products will perform at their optimum level for many years to come.
Each PGT Architectural Systems window and door is tested to meet or exceed the International Building Code for:
• Air infiltration
• Water resistance • Deglazing • Forced-entry resistance • Structural integrity • Small and large missile impact protection
Benefits Hurricane Protection
During a hurricane, flying debris can break the glass in regular windows and doors, resulting in wind and water damage inside your home or business. PGT®’s Architectural Systems products with laminated glass can withstand repeated impact from a nine-pound 2’ by 4’ beam traveling at 34 miles per hour, followed by hurricane-force winds. Even if the glass is damaged, it will remain secure in its frame and continue to keep the elements outside.
Peace of Mind
Breaking a window is the most common means of entry for an intruder. While non-impact resistant glass shatters easily upon contact and offers little resistance, the durable interlayer of Architectural Systems products with laminated glass will keep the glass in place and provide an additional barrier that deters intruders.
Constant exposure to the sun’s UV rays can dramatically fade your furnishings. The clear interlayer used in Architectural Systems products with laminated glass filters 99% of these UV rays, helping your furniture, carpet, artwork and drapes retain their original beauty.
Outside noise is often something you have little control over. However, PGT’s Architectural Systems windows and doors with laminated glass significantly reduce ambient noise by absorbing sound rather than transmitting it, which keeps outside disruptions where they belong.
Architectural AR3020 is rated
Rated 1 out of
Horizontal slider failure
Purchase glass sliders through Manasota Contracting Glazing. The slider rollers became flat after a week of use. Window is a service window. I have been promised a sales rep call for 3 months, but to date, nothing.
Date published: 2016-04-04
Windows › Architectural › Arch
• Fixed (non-operable) windows and are often complemented by an architectural style window
• Available in a variety of sizes
• Maximum sizes up to 72” x 120”
• Installation covers
• Movable bottom sash that slides open vertically
• Class 5, pre-tensioned spiral balance system
• Integrated lift rails
• One or more glass door panels that move horizontally along upper and lower tracks
• Panels up to 4’x 10’or 5’x 9’
• By-pass or pocket door configurations
• Dual-point locking mechanism
• Anti-slam lock protection feature
• Heavy-duty tandem rollers
• Hidden installation and assembly screws
• High quality, stylish pull handles
• Optional box screens available