Hurricane protection is just the beginning. With over three million units installed and no reported impact failures, WinGuard® Impact-Resistant Windows from PGT meet the most stringent code requirements for hurricane-force winds and flying debris. But WinGuard® does so much more for your home, your family and your belongings. These custom windows help provide year-round security against thieves and intruders, dramatically reduce outdoor noise and filter out 99% of the UV light that enters your home and causes fading. When combined with our insulating glass you have energy efficient windows that can significantly reduce cooling and heating costs. More homeowners have chosen WinGuard® to protect their homes than any other brand. It’s continuous, 24/7 protection – without having to think twice.
product line update
- Cellular vinyl frame & panel material for improved energy performance
- Mechanically fastened traditional wood panel joinery
- Multi-point euro groove locking system with robust upper & lower steel hooks for added security
- Brushed stainless steel hinges
- Sidelites and transoms with four frame styles
- Single or double outswing doors
- Single door sizes up to 38 13/16" W x 96" H
- Double door sizes up to 76" W x 96"H
- Design pressures +/- 50 PSF up to +/- 70 PSF
- Tested to Miami-Dade and AAMA standards
- Industry award winning design!
- Available with multi-panel, multi-track, by-pass, pocket or corner configurations
- Panels up to 4' x 10' or 5' x 8'
- Designed for installation in masonry or wood-frame openings
- Interchangeable and reversible panel interlocks for easy reconfiguration
- Field changeable from standard stack to reverse stack
- Interior or exterior panel installation/removal
- Dual point, mortise locking mechanism and choice of raised styled pull handles or recessed pulls